These eggplants are beautiful, delicious and prolific. I have planted them in all my gardens this year. When it comes time to eat them, place raw ones in the middle of the table as a centerpiece and set the rest of them whole in a hot barbeque. Roast the eggplants until their skins are smokey colored.There is no need to turn them as their skin is delicate and they might fall apart. Serve the eggplants, one to each guest ,after they have cooled slightly, along with a salt cellar and bottle of olive oil. Each guest can open their eggplant and season to taste.
- Please Visit my Website
- 124 Merton Street, a Boutique Office Building, Yields Bountiful Crops and Inspiration for Artist/Chef Vivian Reiss
- “Live Like Viv!” Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pudding Episode
- VIDEO: Vivian Reiss on Growing Cotton in Your Front Yard, With 100% of Canada’s Cotton Crop
- New HD Video of Vivian Reiss, interviewed in her garden
- “It’s a Long Long Time From May to December”