Today, I noticed our cotton is growing fat bolls. When they burst we will have cotton. Cotton has been cultivated for 7,000 years, but is this a first for Canada?
- Please Visit my Website
- 124 Merton Street, a Boutique Office Building, Yields Bountiful Crops and Inspiration for Artist/Chef Vivian Reiss
- “Live Like Viv!” Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pudding Episode
- VIDEO: Vivian Reiss on Growing Cotton in Your Front Yard, With 100% of Canada’s Cotton Crop
- New HD Video of Vivian Reiss, interviewed in her garden
- “It’s a Long Long Time From May to December”