Joel’s recital was a huge success. As each concert is improv and an aural experience not to be repeated each member of the audience was swept away into the creativity of the emotionally moving music . We were all aware we were on a musical journey,a unique listening experience. Videographer Dan Goodbaum, thanked Joel “for putting me in an inspired state.” Inspired we all were. Bravo!
- Visit My Website
share this websiteShare |
My Twitter Feed
My Landscape Design Practice
My Design Practice
Tagsacting amaranth ariel prospero artist blossoms blueberries blueberry broom corn butter cake candied rose petals christopher plummer cooking corn cotton cucumbers fencing flowers food garden heirloom tomatoes heritage tomatoes horseradish irving garten joel garten love molecular gastronomy music new york painting palm beach portrait portraits radishes recipes rooftop garden salat senses shakespere sorghum toronto urban farming video vivian reiss wearable
- “Live Like Viv!” Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pudding Episode
- VIDEO: Vivian Reiss on Growing Cotton in Your Front Yard, With 100% of Canada’s Cotton Crop
- New HD Video of Vivian Reiss, interviewed in her garden
- “It’s a Long Long Time From May to December”
- Vivian Reiss’s bedroom: where she dreams her dreams
- William Orlowski on Another Sensational Recital by Joel Garten
- caeser lopez gutierrez on Happy Chanukah, the latke mobile menorah
- silvia on Aujourd’hui “Christina” est arrivee en France!
- not far from the tree » Blog Archive » We all do what it takes to find sweetness… on We all do what is takes to find sweetness: Maple; tap into it!
- Sara on Sow to Sew