- Visit My Website
share this websiteShare |
My Twitter Feed
My Landscape Design Practice
My Design Practice
Tagsacting amaranth ariel prospero artist blossoms blueberries blueberry broom corn butter cake candied rose petals christopher plummer cooking corn cotton cucumbers fencing flowers food garden heirloom tomatoes heritage tomatoes horseradish irving garten joel garten love molecular gastronomy music new york painting palm beach portrait portraits radishes recipes rooftop garden salat senses shakespere sorghum toronto urban farming video vivian reiss wearable
- 124 Merton Street, a Boutique Office Building, Yields Bountiful Crops and Inspiration for Artist/Chef Vivian Reiss
- “Live Like Viv!” Valentine’s Day Chocolate Pudding Episode
- VIDEO: Vivian Reiss on Growing Cotton in Your Front Yard, With 100% of Canada’s Cotton Crop
- New HD Video of Vivian Reiss, interviewed in her garden
- “It’s a Long Long Time From May to December”
- William Orlowski on Another Sensational Recital by Joel Garten
- caeser lopez gutierrez on Happy Chanukah, the latke mobile menorah
- silvia on Aujourd’hui “Christina” est arrivee en France!
- not far from the tree » Blog Archive » We all do what it takes to find sweetness… on We all do what is takes to find sweetness: Maple; tap into it!
- Sara on Sow to Sew
Tag Archives: rooftop garden
“Maypole” Columnar Apple Tree in Bloom on the Rooftop Garden 124 Merton Street in May 2011 The song , “It’s a long, long time from May to December”, chronicles the stages of love, womanhood and relationships. In retrospect the “Malus Maypole’s” journey … Continue reading
Last week I had a tomato panic. I found out that Doris Giardino, who grew my beautiful heritage tomato seedlings for my www.124merton.com rooftop garden, was not growing them again this year. What would become of the annual tomato tasting? … Continue reading
The invitation read There are many words to describe the taste of wines, but we invite you to conquer new frontiers with words to describe the taste of Tomatoes. You are invited to attend our Tomato Tasting where we will … Continue reading
TodayI planted Japanese cucumbers in peat pots. When the first crop of cucumbers on the 124 Merton rooftop garden have yellowed vines and are finished I will transplant these. The packet says 65 days . Will I be able to get a 2nd crop?